Two Bedroom Residence
19-21 Walpole Street, Kew, Victoria, 3101+61 3 9854 7201
Ideal for families or small groups, the Two Bedroom Residence provides a perfect blend of space and privacy. The master bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom, whilst the second bathroom contains a shower over bathtub and laundry facilities. The second bedroom can be configured as either a king or two single beds. A fully equipped kitchen featuring an oven, cooktop, full-size fridge and dining table means meals can be prepared and enjoyed in the apartment. Take in the views from the private balcony. Residents can access the outdoor swimming pool. A weekly housekeeping service is included (excluding Sunday and public holidays). Breakfast and restaurant options are available, contact us for details. Typical apartment size: 100m²
100m2 (1076 sqft)
Sleeps up to 5
Safety & Hygiene
Cleaned with disinfectant.
Enhanced cleanliness measures.
- 19-21 Walpole Street, Kew, Victoria, 3101
- +61 3 9854 7201
Whether you’re spending the day at St Kilda Beach, visiting Melbourne’s city attractions, or exploring the surrounding suburbs, the tram network will get you there. Three tram routes are immediately accessible from Aligned Corporate Residences Kew; No. 16, No. 48, and No. 109.
Close to Eastern Freeway
Aligned Corporate Residences Kew is located 1.7km from the Eastern Freeway, connecting travelers with Melbourne’s eastern, south-eastern, north, and north-western suburbs, plus access to Essendon and Tullamarine Airports. The Eastern Freeway extends to the Mornington Peninsula via Eastlink and Peninsula Link.
Chauffeured airport transfers
Arrive with confidence knowing your private chauffeured airport transfer is waiting to take you to Aligned Corporate Residences Kew. At the conclusion of your residency, a departure transfer will return you to the airport for your onward journey. Your private chauffeured airport transfers service Tullamarine, Essendon, and Avalon Airports and are complimentary for stays of 28 nights or more (available for a fee for stays less than 28 nights).
Melbourne’s bus system connects travelers with the city and surrounding suburbs, including Richmond, Hawthorn, Fairfield, and Ivanhoe.
Kew Junction neighbourhood
Bright cafes, family eateries and upscale restaurants combine with fashion, homewares and specialty retailers, supermarkets, health and wellness services and studios, to create a vibrant neighborhood.
Hospitals and medical
St Vincent’s Private Hospital, 850m
Epworth Eastern Kew, 1.7km
Glenferrie Private Hospital, 1.9km
St George’s Health Service, 2.2km
Restaurants and dining
Your morning cafe latte or matcha is only a few steps away from your front door. Within walking distance, an eclectic mix of cafes, bars, restaurants, and pubs spoil you for choice and create a bustling food and drink scene. While Kew Junction is full of personality, it retains a cozy neighborhood feel.
Some of Victoria’s best schools are within walking distance of our Kew residences, including Trinity Grammar, Xavier College, Ruyton Grammar, Genazzano FCJ College, Kew Primary School, and Sacred Heart Primary School.
Melbourne is a city famous for being home to major global sporting events, beautiful theatres, art galleries, iconic architecture, beautiful parks and gardens and much more. Our Kew residences are close to Studley Park Boat House, boutique art galleries, Yarra Bend and Alexandra Gardens.
Ensuite bathroom off master bedroom, and separate main bathroom with shower over a bathtub. Bathroom amenities and hair dryer provided.
Rollaway bed available.
King and queen beds, or queen bed and two single beds.
Fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge, four burner stove top, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
Large wardrobes in all bedroom
Towels, bed linen, pillows and blankets.
42 Inch Smart TV
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
- Sheets and towels are washed at 60°C or hotter
Sleeps: six people, in existing bedding.
King and queen beds, or queen bed and two single beds
Heating and cooling to the living area.
Work space with work desk
Washing machine and clothes dryer.
Iron and ironing board
Weekly service (may exclude public holidays and weekends).
- Check-in from 2:00 pm
- Early check-in is available upon request
- Express check-in available
Special check-in instructions
- Front desk team will greet guests on arrival
- Concierge meet and greet for all extended stay arrivals
- Staffed front desk –
8 am until 9 pm daily.
- Check-out is 10:00 am
- Late check-out is subject to availability
- Express check-out available
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cots (infant beds)
- Pet friendly
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Chauffeured Airport service: For all extended stays of 28+ nights a chauffeured airport transfer can be arrange complimentary for you and your passengers (maximum occupancy 4)
- Self-parking fee: For all extended stays of 7+ nights car parking for one vehicle is included with your stay. Additional car parking can be arranged for a fee at your residence.
- Early check-in is available (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed’s can be arranged free of change subject to requirements.
- The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
- There are no extra person charges to the maximum amount of persons allowed per residence type.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds prior to your arrival.
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards and cash payments.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector in rooms and fire extinguishers around the property.
We should mention
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply); guests contact with the property prior to arrival should occur 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property will also attempt to make contact with arriving guests before arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property may have connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation
- Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa