Two Bedroom Residence
1 Syme St, Williamstown, Victoria, 3016+61 3 9393 5300
Ideal for families or small groups, the Two Bedroom Residence provides a perfect blend of space and privacy. The apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests with two queen size beds. A fully equipped kitchen featuring an oven, cooktop, full-size fridge and dining table means meals can be prepared and enjoyed in the apartment. A separate bathroom contains laundry facilities. All apartments have views overlooking the yacht club or Commonwealth Reserve. A weekly housekeeping service is included (excluding Sunday and public holidays). Breakfast and restaurant options are available, contact us for details.
Sleeps up to 4
Safety & Hygiene
Cleaned with disinfectant.
Enhanced cleanliness measures.
- 1 Syme St, Williamstown, Victoria, 3016
- +61 3 9393 5300
Whether you’re visiting Melbourne’s city attractions, exploring the surrounding suburb or venturing out to regional Victoria, the train network will move you there. The Williamstown train station is 850m from our residences and will connect travellers with Melbourne’s Southern Cross Station in approximately 30 minutes.
Close to Westgate Freeway
Aligned Corporate Residences Williamstown is located 5.3km from the Westgate Freeway, linking travellers with Melbourne’s extensive freeway and tollway network.
Chauffeured airport transfers
Arrive with confidence knowing your private chauffeured airport transfer is waiting to take you to Aligned Corporate Residences Williamstown. At the conclusion of your residency, a departure transfer will return you to the airport for your onward journey. Your private chauffeured airport transfers service Tullamarine, Essendon, and Avalon Airports and are complimentary for stays of 28 nights or more (available for a fee for stays less than 28 nights).
Melbourne’s bus system connects travelers with the city and surrounding suburbs, including Williamstown North, Newport, Spotswood and Yarraville.
Nelson Place neighbourhood
Rich in history, our neighbourhood, comprising Syme St and Nelson Place was once the Williamstown town centre. Aligned Corporate Residences Williamstown overlooks Gem Pier and the glorious open space of Commonwealth Reserve. Beautiful 19th and 20th-century heritage architecture stands proud along Nelson Place, once home to Customs House, banks, hotels and residences. These beautiful heritage buildings now house some of Melbourne’s best restaurants, cafes and shopping boutiques.
Hospitals and medical
Williamstown GP Group, 1km
Williamstown Specialist Centre, 1.1km
Williamstown Hospital, 1.5km
Western Health Collective, 2km
Restaurants and dining
Residents are truly spoilt for choice when it comes to dining in Williamstown. Nelson Place’s waterfront eateries provide an abundance of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between! Our onsite restaurant, Pelican’s Landing specialises in sumptuous seafood and looks out over Melbourne’s spectacular waterscape.
Residents of ACR Williamstown enjoy easy access to a great range of quality public and private education providers including Newmark Primary, Williamstown Primary School, Williamstown North Primary School, St. Mary’s Primary School, Williamstown High School, Bayside P-12 College and Westbourne Grammar. Melbourne’s world-renowned universities are a short commute.
Our bayside location is close to the beach and Williamstown’s main attractions including the Maritime Museum, Williamstown Historical Museum, Woods Street Art Space, Williamstown Botanic Gardens, Seaworks, ScienceWorks, Grazeland and The Substation. Residents can enjoy the local monthly craft and farmers markets and Williamstown’s foodie scene. Aligned Corporate Residences is close to cosmopolitan Melbourne’s premier sports, convention, event and arts precincts.
Separate main bathroom with shower over the bath. Bathroom amenities and hair dryer provided.
Rollaway bed available
One balcony in some apartments
Fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge, four burner stove top, oven, microwave, and dishwasher
Large wardrobes in master and second bedrooms.
Towels, bed linen, pillows and blankets.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
- Sheets and towels are washed at 60°C or hotter
Sleeps: four people, in existing bedding.
Two queen beds.
Heating and cooling to the living area
Work space with work desk
Washing machine and clothes dryer.
Iron and ironing board
Weekly service (may exclude public holidays and weekends)
Is breakfast included in my Aligned Corporate Residences Williamstown rate?
What time is check-in and check-out?
Does Aligned Corporate Residences Williamstown have a gym?
Where is the closest supermarket to Aligned Corporate Residences Williamstown?
Where is the best place to dine for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- Check-in from 2:00 pm
- Early check-in is available upon request
- Express check-in available
Special check-in instructions
- Front desk team will greet guests on arrival
- Concierge meet and greet for all extended stay arrivals
- Staffed front desk –
7 am to 9 pm Sun-Wed,7 am to 11 pm Thu – Sat
- Check-out is 10:00 am
- Late check-out is subject to availability
- Express check-out available
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome
- Additional bedding available for rollaway beds (additional cost)
- Cots (infant beds)
- Pet friendly
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, at check-in or check-out.
- Private airport transfers: arrival and departure private chauffeured airport transfers can be arranged for you and your passengers for a fee (maximum occupancy 4).
- Self-parking fee: For all extended stays of 7+ nights car parking for one vehicle is included with your stay. Additional car parking can be arranged for a fee at your residence.
- Early check-in is available (subject to availability).
- Late check-out is available (subject to availability).
- Additional bedding can be arranged for a fee, subject to requirements, comprising a rollaway bed.
- The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
- There are no additional charges for extra people up to the maximum capacity allowed per residence type. Fees may be incurred for additional bedding requirements.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds prior to your arrival.
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash payments.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector in rooms and fire extinguishers around the property.